CAPITAL MARKET(DEALERS) MODULE COURSE TRAINING
This course and Exam conducted by the NSE Academy’s Certification in Financial Markets
We cover the following Capital Market Dealer Module Topics, at our Stock Market Training Institute, Hyderabad
- About Company and Definition.
- Primary Market & Secondary Market.
- NIFTY Index construction.
- Market Participants – Speculators, Arbitragers and Hedgers, and also Products – Shares, Stocks, Derivatives, etc.
- Price Matching Software – NEAT Software – orders matching.
- Broker & Sub- Broker eligibility.
- Surrender & Suspension of Membership.
- Broker & Clients Relations – margins, orders execution, brokerage & Demat account.
- Clearing & Settlement process.
- Risk Management – Settlement Mechanism – NSCCL, Clearing Banks & ISIN.
- Reports Generation – Delivery reports, Margin reports, etc
- Legal framework – SEBI regulations, Depositories & Income Tax act.
- Compound & Continues Compound interest, Futures Valuation & Annuities
- Financial statements Analysis.