COMMODITIES MARKET MODULE COURSE TRAINING
This course and Exam conducted by the NSE Academy’s Certification in Financial Markets – NCFM, Which covers the following topics.
- What, why, definition, and uses of Derivatives. Derivative Markets Classified as Commodity derivatives – Agri products: wheat, soybeans & cotton, etc. Metals & Energy products: gold, silver & copper, crude oil, etc.
- Financial Derivatives – Equity & interest rates.
- Market Participants – Speculators, Arbitragers and Hedgers, and also Products – Forward, Future, Options & Swaps.
- Physical & warehousing settlements
- Global Markets – Africa, Asia & Latin America.
- NCDEX – promoters & Governance.
- NCDEX – Trading, Clearing & Settlement – Clearing Mechanism, Clearing Banks & Depositories.
- Instruments for Trading – Payoff for buyers & sellers in forwarding, Future and Option Contracts – Calls & Puts.
- Risk Management. 8. Regulatory framework – Margins & SPAN at NCDEX.