NISM SERIES 1: CURRENCY DERIVATIVES TRAINING IN HYDERABAD
Certification Course and Exam conducted by the National Institute of Securities Markets – NISM, which covers the following topics.
- History of foreign exchange markets & international currency markets, currency pairs, settlement date & value date, OTC market, cross rates, and economic indicators.
- Definition, products, players, and growth drivers of derivatives.
- Definition & reasons behind currency futures and futures versus forwarding contracts. Pricing of currency futures.
- Strategies in currency futures – Speculators, arbitrageurs, hedging & spread contracts.
- Currency futures trading – Terminology & contract specification, TWS, types of orders, circuit limits, and bye-laws of exchanges.
- Clearing, settlement & risk management mechanism – margins, MTM, risk evaluation, surveillance & USS.
- Accounting & Taxation.
- Exchange-traded currency options.
- The regulatory framework for currency derivatives.
- Code of conduct.