NISM SERIES – 8:
EQUITY DERIVATIVE MARKET Certification Course and Exam conducted by the National Institute of Securities Markets – NISM,
Which covers the following topics.
- Derivative Market – Basics, History, Derivative Market Types, Market participants and various Risks.
- Index construction and types of indices.
- Forward & Future contracts pay off and pay in charts, Commodity futures and uses of futures.
- Options contracts – Basics, pay off charts, options pricing, and uses.
- Options trading strategies – Long, Short, and Cross Hedging. Long & Short Straddle and Strangle. Bull & Bear Spread etc.
- Trading System – Selection criteria of stocks & index for trading and position limits.
- Clearing & Settlement – Risk management & mechanism and SPAN.
- Legal & Regulatory Environment – Different Security Market acts and Clearing and Settlement.
- Accounting & Taxation of security derivatives.
- Investor Protection services.