FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS MODULE COURSE TRAINING
This course and Exam conducted by the NSE Academy’s Certification in Financial Markets – NCFM, Which covers the following topics.
- What is the face value, Share Capital, Market value of the Share, and Capitalization of the Company?
- Classification of expenses – Cost of sales, Administration, Sales, Distribution, and R&D Expenses.
- Classification Assets – Current, Fixed, Non-Trading, and Other Assets.
- Classification of Liabilities – Current & Long Term Liabilities and Shareholder Funds.
- Income Statement – Gross profit, Operating profit, EBIT, EBT, Net profit, and dividends.
- Position Statement – Working Capital, Capital Employed, Net Asset Value, Total shareholder fund, Net Worth, and Reserves & Surpluses.
- Accounting Ratios – Profit, Turnover, Leverage & Current Ratios, EPS, PE, DPS, Dividend Yield, and Book value calculation, etc.