NISM SERIES V-A: MUTUAL FUND DISTRIBUTION TRAINING IN HYDERABAD
Certification Course and Exam conducted by the National Institute of Securities Markets – NISM, which covers the following topics.
- Introduction – What, Why, How, Operate, Concept & Role of Mutual Funds (MF).
- Advantages of MF’s – Professional Management, Portfolio Diversification, Liquidity, Tax benefits, convenient options, etc.
- Types of MF’s –
- Open-ended, close-ended & Interval Funds
- Active & Passive Managed Funds
- Debt, Equity & Hybrid Funds, etc.
- Legal & Constituents of Funds – Sponsor, Trustee, AMC & Custodian.
- Legal & Regulatory Bodies – SEBI, SRO’s, & AMFI. 5. Offer Document – NFO, SID & SAI.
- Distribution channels fund schemes to reach investors – Individual, Institutional, Internet & Stock Exchanges.
- Accounting, Valuation of funds & Taxation.
- investor Services – KYC, PAN, Demat, etc.
- Drivers and Measures of Returns & Risk.
- Selection of Scheme & Products to help Investors.