TECHNICAL ANALYSIS MODULE COURSE TRAINING
This course and Exam conducted by the NSE Academy’s Certification in Financial Markets – NCFM, which covers the following topics.
- What, why, objective, definition, and uses of Technical Analysis.
- Equity Data and Data Convert into Charts – Developing the Line, Bar, and Candlestick charts.
- Trends – What is Uptrend, Downtrend, and Flat Trend. Confirmation & Importance of Trends and Trend Lines. Trading Period & Trending Period and Trend Reversals.
- Support, Resistance, Resistance becomes Support, Support become Resistance, Bull Trap, and Bear Trap.
- Patterns – Bullish Reversal, Bearish Reversal, Bullish & Bearish Continuation Patterns.
- Leading Indicators – RSI, ROC, OBV, Stochastic, and MACD.
- Lagging Indicators – SMA, WMA, EMA, Envelops, and Bollinger Bands.
- Theories – Gap, Pointing, Fibonacci, and Dow Theories.
- Pivot points.